Concur Travel and Expense: System Overview and Introduction- This course will provide an introduction to the Concur System including the Request, Travel, Expense, and Invoice modules of Concur as well as the user profile, setting up delegates, and booking travel. This instructor-led course fulfills the Concur training requirement for new Concur users to gain system access. Please register for the Concur Instructor Led course via Qualtrics.
- Thursday, February 14, from 1:30 p.m. -3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 19, from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 1st, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, March 5th, 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 21st, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 27th, 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Online Courses – Coming in late spring 2019
As stated in the announcement email from HR on December 18th, employee access to Skillport ended on January 1, 2019. A new learning management system is anticipated to be available for use by late spring 2019. During this time, the Concur eLearning will not be available to complete the Concur training requirement. In lieu of the eLearning course, we will be offering instructor-led courses weekly at the dates and times listed in the Instructor-Led course section.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to set up an on-campus Concur instructor-led course for your department.
Additional Training Resources
We encourage you to make use of our library of Concur Videos and Tutorials at any time including:
- Concur Request Module Training Resources
- Concur Travel Module Training Resources
- Concur Expense Module Training Resources
- Concur Invoice Module Training Resources
- Concur Approver Training Resources
- Concur Mobile Training Resources
Virtual Concur Help Sessions are also available through a screensharing program. Email Concur@fa.ua.edu to schedule a session. Please make sure to include a short explanation of what you need help with in the email.