Concur Travel and Expense: System Overview and Introduction- This course will provide an introduction to the Concur System including the Request, Travel, Expense, and Invoice modules of Concur as well as the user profile, setting up delegates, and booking travel. This instructor-led course fulfills the Concur training requirement for new Concur users to gain system access. Please register for the Concur Instructor Led course via Qualtrics.
- Friday, May 31, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 5, from 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 13, from 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 18, from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 27, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, July 1, from 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 11, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 17, from 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 23, from 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, May 30, 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 5, from 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 14, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, June 25, from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
- Wednesday, July 10, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Monday, July 22, from 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Instructor-Led Training Registration
Concur Help Sessions offer a come-and-go lab format where you can work with your own real-world expenses. Instead of a structured training, this is an in-person session where the UA Concur Team will be available to help with questions and concerns. The scheduled times are below and all sessions will be held in the Procurement Services Building training room. In order to ensure that we have enough space and resources available, we recommend registering in advance.
- Tuesday, July 23, from 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 28, from 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Did you know that we offer individual Help Session via Bomgar screensharing? Email Concur@fa.ua.edu to schedule a screensharing session and include a brief description of what you need help with.
We encourage you to make use of our library of training videos and guides available on the Concur.ua.edu website at any time.
- Concur Request Module Training Resources
- Concur Travel Module Training Resources
- Concur Expense Module Training Resources
- Concur Invoice Module Training Resources
- Concur Approver Training Resources
- Concur Mobile Training Resources
As stated in the announcement email from HR on December 18th, employee access to Skillport ended on January 1, 2019. A new learning management system is anticipated to be available for use by late spring 2019. During this time, the Concur eLearning will not be available to complete the Concur training requirement. In lieu of the eLearning course, we will be offering instructor-led courses weekly at the dates and times listed above. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to set up special on-campus Concur instructor-led training for your department.