Concur for Mobile is an optional tool that allows users to book travel, capture receipts, and work with expense reports from a smartphone or mobile device.
Getting Started with Concur Mobile
- Download the Concur App for your device.
- Create a Mobile PIN.
- Log in to Concur on your computer, and click Profile.
- Click on Profile Settings.
- Click Mobile Registration at the top of the screen.
- On the Mobile Registration screen, you must create a Mobile PIN in order to log on to the mobile Concur app. Under Review Your Login Details, select Create a Mobile PIN. Follow the instructions on the screen to create and save your Mobile PIN.
- Login to the App on your device. Once you have selected the Concur app on your device, you will sign in using your myBama email and enter the Mobile PIN created above. The App home screen provides access to your trips, expenses, expense reports, approvals, and more.
- Create and submit accurate expense reports instantly from a smartphone.
No more copying or taping paper receipts. Concur’s mobile application lets you use a smartphone camera to capture and attach a receipt to your expense report.
- Quickly process expense reports from anywhere.
Approvers can use their mobile device to review, approve or reject expense reports while they’re out of the office, reducing the time to reimbursement and gaining real-time views into spend.
ExpenseIt® Pro from Concur® is an app that turns receipts into expenses and sends them directly into Concur Expense. It makes submitting receipts, creating expense reports and getting reimbursed quicker and easier by doing a lot of the work for you. Simply take a photo of a receipt right from the app while on the go, or forward digital receipts to email@example.com. ExpenseIt Pro does the rest – selecting the expense category, matching credit card charges and even itemizing hotel bills. Just go into Concur Expense to find the completed expenses with receipt photos attached, add them to a report, and you’re done.
What is the difference between the ExpenseIt app and Concur Mobile?
They’re integrated together to make submitting expenses on the go easier, so you can get reimbursed faster. ExpenseIt creates expenses directly from receipt images, whereas Concur Mobile is a central place to submit your expense reports and provides additional features for booking travel, submitting or approving invoices, and more.
Getting Started with ExpenseIt
- Download the ExpenseIt App
ExpenseIt is available for iOS, Android and BlackBerry 10.
- Logging into ExpenseIt
Sign into ExpenseIt with the same credentials you use to sign into the Concur Mobile app. Use your myBama email and the Mobile PIN you created for Concur Mobile.
TripIt Pro is an all-in-one travel organizer that monitors flights, seats, fares, and points, so you’re always in the know, on the go.
Once you’ve made your travel bookings (using any site), you simply forward your flight, hotel, car rental, and other travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you use Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook.com email, you can also connect your accounts to import your travel-related confirmation emails automatically.
TripIt Pro uses your confirmation emails to create a detailed daily itinerary for every trip. But that’s just the beginning. TripIt Pro also sends you real-time flight alerts, helps you find alternate flights, tracks seats and points, monitors fares, and lets you share with your inner circle.
Getting Started with TripIt
- Download the TripIt App for your device through the UA Concur site.
Please note that you have access to the TripIt Pro app through the University. DO NOT BUY THE APP VIA THE APP STORE AS YOU WILL BE CHARGED $49.
On the Concur Home Screen, you should see the below message in the Alerts section. Click Learn More and Activate. Follow the steps to activate your TripIt Pro subscription. Use your myBama email and password to set up your account.
If the above does not appear on the home screen, click Profile and then click Connected Apps in the bottom left-hand section of the screen under Other Settings.
On the Connected Apps screen, click Connect to TripIt.
- The TripIt Setup Window will now appear. Click the Sign Up button to set up your TripIt account and link to your Concur account. We recommend using your myBama email and password to set up your TripIt account.
- Everything TripIt
Get all your travel plans in one place.
Sends real-time alerts for delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
- Alternate Flights
Finds you alternate flights with open seats, fast.
- Seat Tracker
Tells you when the seat you want becomes available.
- Point Tracker
Keeps track of reward-program points and miles in one spot.
- Flight Refunds
Notifies you when you’re eligible for a flight refund.
Lets you share itineraries with your inner circle automatically.
- VIP Benefits
Saves you money with VIP benefits from trusted travel partners.